AUTECHRE

After deciding against the robot idea I decided to do some research into who created the audio track and found that their intentions were to create shape from sound and their inspiration comes from a very urban background. One of the quotes they used to describe their music was 'fluid yet angular' therefore I could potentially use this idea in my design. This then lead me to look for more abstract animations to inspire me. I found the ones below to be particularly relevant and inspiring...





After further research into Autechre I found some interesting animations that had been made by the producers themselves which they say to be 'the perfect representation of their music'. I looked to see if I could find it and found one which I think is very effective. When creating my storyboard I feel I should consider some of their ideas and make them my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment