PRINT TO PIXEL

Here are a few animations I found particularly interesting when first looking animations. 
This stop motion animation uses post it notes and caught my eye due to the fact that it is obvious how the animation has been created and it must have taken a very long time to produce. I found the producer of this animation to be very inspiring as it must have taken a lot of patience and precision for such an effective piece using the simplest of materials.


Another type of animation that I thought worked well is called rotoscope animation which gives a very effective outcome as to produce it you have to draw over videos. This means that the frames become very realistic. Here is an example...


I found a 2D animation that I love because of the simplicity of it! I can't seem to get the video to work so here is the URL.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--NkJGD9Umk 

I searched on youtube for shape animations as I feel I will be capable to produce something like this. I found this one was simple but very effective...



No comments:

Post a Comment